Creative Options® is a Division of Plano Molding Company
Plano Molding Company Website Terms and Conditions
What personal information We Collect If you choose to purchase products and/or services from our site, you must provide the following information: your name, credit card information, telephone number (in case our customer service personnel need to reach you about your order), mailing and/or shipping address, email address (so that we may send an email message about your order and, if you opted-in, to send you our email newsletter and/or special offers). In the following paragraphs, we outline the services and activities in connection with which we gather your Personal Information and provide details on how that Personal Information is used.
Personal Information is collected in the following ways:
- Online Purchases - To process your order, to contact you regarding your order, or to answer any questions/concerns you might have expressed.
- Email Newsletters - For your convenience, when you register as a member or make a purchase, the option to receive our periodic email newsletter and special offers is pre-checked. If you do not want to receive this service, please un-check the "Yes" box when registering or purchasing or access the unsubscribe link provided in the email message.
- Surveys - Occasionally, Plano Molding Company conducts voluntary surveys through its website or directly through emails. These surveys may ask customers for background information and about their preferences. You are under no obligation to be a part of any survey. You may at any time opt-out of an email survey by accessing the Un-subscribe link provided in the email message. The information Plano Molding Company collects through surveys is aggregated and is used to better serve our customers' by helping us determine our customers' personal preferences and needs and improve customer satisfaction and this site. Again, participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the information requested. Information requested may include demographic information including, but not limited to: your age, gender, approximate household income, type of personal care products you use, frequency of use. We do not sell any of the information gathered in these surveys but may share the results of the survey with our Corporate or Business Affiliates in accordance with this Statement.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Special Offers - We ask for only the Personal Information necessary to administer these special offers. You may be contacted about contests, sweepstakes and other special offers if you have opted to receive them. It will not affect your chances of winning if you choose to opt-out of receiving such offers at any time after having chosen to participate in one. To stop emails about special offers, access the Un-subscribe link provided in the email message.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Information we collect may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you as a member
- Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases
- Confirm your orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Communicate great values and featured items to you
- Find and stock the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience
- Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations or statutes
When and with Whom We Share Your Information
We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We will share personal customer information and/or purchase history only with our agents, representatives, service providers and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to, fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this Site; communicating to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers' shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys, contests or sweepstakes; offering targeted marketing communications to users that opted-in to receive such communications; enabling access to our partners' websites; providing a personalized shopping experience; preventing fraud; and completing payment method processing.
Aside from the purposes described above, we will never share your personal information with any other third parties unless we have your express permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to prevent harm or injury (such as product recalls, fraud, claims or other liability), or to comply with valid legal processes (subpoenas, warrants) as required by law. We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
How You Can Control the Use of Your Personal Information
There are several methods to contact us listed in this section. If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or from lists we share with other quality companies, contact us using one of the methods set out below.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a note of instruction; or
Call us toll free at 1-800-226-9868 or
Write to us at: Plano Molding Company, Attention Customer Privacy, 431 E. South Street, Plano, IL 60545, and include your name, address, telephone number, and a note of instruction; or
To be removed from a "postal" mailing list, please use the contact information above
If you are a Resident of California
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of third parties that received such information: and
- if the nature of a third party's business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party's name, examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is email@example.com.
Protecting Children‚Äôs Privacy
The Plano Molding Company Sites may be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
At Plano Molding Company we have electronic and corporate policies and procedures in place for the security of every order placed online. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to keep others from intercepting your information while it is being transmitted across the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard method of communicating secure online transactions and is built into most major browsers. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. All information, once on our server, is protected from any external intrusions. Once your order is processed, we will not retain your credit card number in our online systems. Only Plano Molding Company employees who require your Personal Information to serve you have access to your data, which is password protected. Employees who have access to Personal Information are trained in the privacy and security practices of this Statement.
How to Contact Us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us toll free at 1-800-226-9868
Write to us at: Plano Molding Company, Attention Customer Privacy, 431 E. South Street, Plano, IL 60545
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our policies and/or alter the look and functionality of our web site. However, if we change how we use your Personal Information, we will post the policy change notification on the website and we will update this Statement accordingly. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement for the latest information on our privacy and security policies.